lundi 1 août 2011

Colbert Report: Norwegian Muslish Gunman's Islam-Esque Atrocity



Just because Norway's confessed murderer is a blond, blue-eyed, Norwegian-born, anti-Muslim crusader doesn't mean he's not a swarthy, ululating madman. 

" Excellent work! Pointing out some people's blind prejudices in this sarcastic manner will, we pray and hope, make them stop and reassess their views. Thanks from a concerned Middle Eastern Muslim mom. And to the Norwegian people, our prayers are with you may your loved ones rest in peace. " - Comment

" Sir, this is true Sarcasm in its pure form. I was in down town Oslo as the bomb went of, I could feel the blast. Many of us commented that if it was a bomb, could it be Muslims. I tried not to say it out loud, but it was on my mind. Many of my Muslim friends (I am a native Norwegian) themselves said that they feared Islamists fundamentalists, and was revealed that it was a Norwegian. In the aftermath, the Norwegian Muslim community has done its share of trying to help the nation in this cruel time. I have seen so many of our fellow Norwegian whom are Muslims joining in the flower parades that are held around Norway in these last days. Oslo is now covered in flowers. I like to think that is the Norwegian way. Compassion, not revenge. Anyway, it is always fantastic to see someone who are capable of using sarcasm in such a beautiful way. " - Comment 


*

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire